pages

Friday 12 July 2013

OOTD - Dress of the jungle




Heels- H&M// Dress-H&M 


I adore this dress and have wanted it since it was full price at £19.99, I just never got round to
buying it but I am so happy about that now as I managed to get it on sale for just £10 :). I love the
pattern and that there's so much going on in the print making it extremely eye catching, from my experience I can guarantee people will be instantly drawn to it and many compliments received. A great thing about the dress is that due to it's complexity it can be easily just thrown on with any neutral heels and it would seem like a lot of effort was made to put the outfit together 



I've previously talked about the H&M conscious collection which uses more sustainable materials such as organic cotton and recycled polyester making it very eco-friendly. Most items in the range (mainly in store) feature tropical, leafy and mirrored patterns which are extremely on trend, these styles are seen everywhere at the moment and especially stores such as Zara and Mango. 

Mango


    

                                                   1                                                                                            2


Zara 

                                                         
                                                         3                                                                                      4

6 comments:

  1. That dress looks beautiful on you! I really like this collection xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    @poptartsandsexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on this dress. Can't get enough of tropical prints this season :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)... I know I love them definitely need to purchase more !!
      Misha x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress. And your skin is amazing girl.
    Do a skin care routine post.

    Julz
    Stylebyjulz.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much :) I will do
      Misha xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! Would you sell this dress? I'm desperate to get it! Looks so good on you I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x