pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

1 Tshirt 4 ways

 Tshirt in all looks - Topshop


1- Heels - Primark  (in store) similar - 1,2// Denim shorts - Levis from Asos

2- Heels - H&M// Skirt - Ebay

3- Skirt - Ebay// Heels - Primark (in store) similar - 1,2// Snake necklace - Camden 

4- Dress - Zara similar - 1,2// Sandals - River Island 


I love the way you can do so many things with one T-shirt, I could probably do a lot more than 4 looks to be honest but I didn't want this post to be too overloaded.
 I especially like that the plain tee can look so much more dressy when worn with heels and in contrast the maxi dress can be made to look casual and more suitable for day time activities, by adding the t-shirt over the top and tying it at the side.

I think my favorite look  is the 2nd, with the pink skirt.



Which is your winner, let me know in the comments :) ? 

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these looks, but I think the second one is my favourite too!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post helped alot yo keep up the cool blog girl !!!!

    check out my blog when you can and follow if you like!!!!

    www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks... iv'e checked out your blog and followed its great :) !!
      Misha x

      Delete
  3. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
    afrocentric maxi dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x