pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

OOTD - Mint

Finally after all the snow it's sunny yipeeee !! I must admit I enjoyed the snow at first as I got to wear my new hunter wellies (will be featuring in another post), but when the novelty wore off I was well and truly ready for some warmth !!



Skirt - ebay // Boots - Chockers// Jumper - Romwe (similar here) // Sunglasses - Asos (similar here)


I love the combination of a jumper and a skirt when the weather is mild, it's such a contrast that mimics the feeling of being in between hot and cold perfectly. I've also been pretty obsessed with the colour mint  for a long time now, I've never liked blues before but for the past few months I've been drawn to everything cobalt blue and mint so much so I now want a mint coloured car (quite the turn around) . 

Now for a day of relaxing in the sun :) before the snow comes and ruins it all again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x