pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Hello...

Welcome to my blog, My name is Misha i'm 22, i'll be updating my page as often as I can with different outfit of the days (OOTDs), pictures of the daily goings on in my life and things I like and have purchased.

Things to note about me -

* I'm not dyslexic, however my grammar is horrific (ha not the best thing when starting a blog), hopefully it will improve as I go on so please don't judge :) !!

*I live in Leeds

*I'm addicted to shopping and have a silly amount of clothes/shoes/bags.

*I have just finished studying Sociology and Criminology and University and I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I hope you enjoy the content of this blog feel free to comment and say hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x